Monday, December 25, 2006

Maine Kya Kiah?


Melanie organized a fun carol singing event at work last week. Although I joined the first days practice, a bad throat infection kept me out through the rest of the week and although they amicably invited me to the final performance, all I could do was be the echo on 'Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer'.

"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Echo: Reindeer)
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows (Echo: Like a lightbulb!)"

With Nihar on the guitar, and Babu on the drums, we had a fun ensemble together. We also sang a fun variant of the 12 Indian days of Christmas.

Monami got a holidays gift set of yum Ghirardelli chocolates.

Santa

And oh, last Sunday, we went by Kiah's jewelery store outlet and picked rings for each other. I chose a band (No, not really LOTR inspired). She chose a 'knot' with 44 little diamonds.

No comments yet